Hello

Welcome to my blog about....well ...ME! Hope I don't bore you all to tears! I intend this blog to be about my journey to setting the beautiful skinny person inside this fat shell of a body free. So lets sit back and enjoy the ride! yeeeehhhaaaa

Sunday, January 30, 2011

RAMBLINGS

Well, I'm up to task 3......GOAL SETTING!  Taking a while.  Goals not so hard, but the how to get there proving a wee bit harder.  Will update this later!

So in the meantime welcome to my ramblings.  Just a few things I just have to get down!

SNAKES.....
damn me loving it here!  We didn't have snakes in New Zealand.  I have yet to come across one, but Bobbles has twice now.  First one just outside the kitchen window, second one about 100 metres away outside the old dairy shed.  He almost stood on it and had to do a "leapy star jump over it"  (his words)!  So, do I pack my bags for when I come across one??????  Watch this space...I think it will be a biblical moment when I come across my first one as yes, it will be a parting of the sea.....the Tasman one that is!

SPIDERS.....
funny enough, not bothering me.  Saw a MONSTER huntsman the other morning.  As it was 6am and my eyes were a little bleary at that time in the morning I just walked out of the bathroom and thought ...meh if I ignore It'll go away.  HEY...funny that....same thoughts I have about housework!   However, went to movies and came back and the sitter said Flosco wouldn't go to bed cause she saw a huntsman!  eeekkk now that stinking thinking is well and truly biting me on the beehind again!

CAM GIGANDETT......
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................HHHHHHOOOOOTTTTT!
Went to movies to see Burlesque and all I'll say is, yes Cher looks like a man, but that body and voice....WOW.  Christina, where do those vocal cords come from with such a little body and CAM, you my dear friend, could well have me going back to see that again, and again, and again....

BURLESQUE......
oh yes, have downloaded soundtrack onto IPhone already.  Was "Burlesqueing" the other day in the shower, multi tasking, I'm very talented!!!!   However, caught a glimpse of myself in mirror.  Apparently whilst my head told my I looked like Christina, my image said NO!  Oh well, I was having fun anyway!  So come on, show me how you burlesque!

FRIENDS........
how wonderful are they!  Went to movies with one the other night.  It was our "food free" night.  She has often commented that she hates going to social events where food is everywhere and so I suggested a movie night.  Was fantastic!  So guys and gals, if you truly want to be supportive of friends in this dreaded battle of the bulge, then how about food free outings.  Walk in the park, movie night.......it can be done!!!!

HOWEVER........
its still good to get together for BBQ and drinks!  Had fantastic time last night and many laughs.  Was my night to fall of the wagon and get back on it.  So I gave it a damn good try.  Felt slightly giddy early on in evening, but then got to stage where I'd had enough and just sat back and enjoyed the company.  Think I was probably more sober than my sober driver....oh dear.  Not that he was drunk, or even slightly!

So it appears I have grown up!  Eeeeekkkkkkk......when did that happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment